One of the nation’s leading experts in academic and textbook publishing, Kathleen Mickey, managing editor of information at Simba Information, discusses trends in textbook publishing for colleges and higher education with Beyond the Book’s Christopher Kenneally. This podcast was originally recorded during a teleconference on March 4, 2004.
on April 29, 2007 in Podcasts
on April 15, 2007 in Podcasts
Michael Cader, founder and editor of PublishersMarketplace and PublishersLunch, which together are widely considered the most informed daily source for information on the world of book publishing, speaks with Beyond the Book’s Christopher Kenneally and answers questions from the audience. This podcast was originally recorded during a teleconference in March 2007.
on April 2, 2007 in Podcasts
Originally presented at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, this edition of Beyond the Book crosses the publishing border from English to Spanish and learns how Web-based collaboration in science-research is speeding the pace of discovery. Beyond the Book’s Christopher Kenneally hosts Adriana Lopez, Susan Perry, Joe Robinson and Charlie Trowbridge. This podcast was […]
- Frankfurt Not Just For Books Anymore September 23, 2016
- Peer Review Week Champions Recognition September 18, 2016
- Book Business Sees Wide Gender Pay Gap September 16, 2016
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012