Webster Bull started his book publishing business from the trunk of his car and a room in his home eight years ago. Now, as editor and publisher of Commonwealth Editions, he oversees publication of 18 nonfiction books a year – nearly 150 titles to date – about New England’s history, natural beauty and cultural past. In 2006, the New England Booksellers Association named him “Publisher of the Year.” Join Christopher Kenneally and Webster Bull at the National Writers Union Boston chapter for a lively discussion. This podcast was originally recorded on February 15, 2006.
You are here: Home > BTB #19: Meet the Editor, Webster Bull
- In US, Book Sales Fall Sharply March 24, 2017
- The Rise of the Researchers March 19, 2017
- London Welcomes Crowds and Chaos March 17, 2017
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012