Beyond the Book host Christopher Kenneally leads a provocative panel discussion at BookExpo America 2007 — “Giving it Away: Free Lunch or Unrealized Opportunity?” — which looks at the dilemma facing publishers and authors alike, for whom control of content is traditionally of paramount importance. Chris Anderson, editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine and author of The Long Tail; David Langevin, VP and director of Electronic Markets for Houghton Mifflin; and Ben Wolin, co-founder and CEO of Waterfront Media, make the case for “free” or not.
You are here: Home > BTB #20: Giving It Away: Free Lunch or Unrealized Opportunity?
- Get Smart About Content October 23, 2016
- Frankfurt Becomes A Refuge For Books October 21, 2016
- At Frankfurt, Vitek Tracz Predicts Next Moves for Open Access October 20, 2016
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012