Contract expert Jan Kardys delivers a wealth of “insider’s insights,” including the important contract clauses that every author must know, and a detailed explanation of typical subsidiary rights. Kardys has over 20 years’ diversified publishing experience for eight major publishing corporations. Hosted by Beyond the Book’s Christopher Kenneally. This podcast was originally recorded at the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) Annual Writers Conference on April 20, 2007 in New York City.
You are here: Home > BTB #21: Contract Preparation and Negotiation with Jan Kardys
- Post-Election, Book Sales Rebound December 2, 2016
- From Page to Screen November 27, 2016
- The Varied Voices of Science November 20, 2016
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012