Kathleen Gage certainly was! But even though she pulled off the road years ago, her career as an author and business coach has stayed on track by leveraging the Internet and selling her services via teleseminars. In this latest preview from IBPA’s Publishing University, she tells Chris Kenneally how it’s done.
You are here: Home > BTB #80: Pub. U. Preview: Tired Of Being A Road Warrior?
on February 8, 2009 in Podcasts
More About: IBPA Podcasts
Leave a Reply
- On Cuban Mission, US Publisher Confronts Censorship February 26, 2017
- Year of Publishing Dangerously February 24, 2017
- Behind the Scenes At WaPo’s Book World February 19, 2017
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012