From social networking to print-on-demand, the continuing development of online technology threatens to disenfranchise “houses” larges and small from authors and other content creators.
You are here: Home > BTB #90: Who Needs Publishers?
Leave a Reply
- A New World of Subsidiary Rights September 2, 2015
- Best of BTB: Books Invented Everything August 30, 2015
- Good News, Bad News For Self-Publishing August 28, 2015
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012