Christopher Kenneally discusses the two Beyond the Book sessions at BEA: Giving it Away: Free Lunch or Unrealized Opportunity on Thursday, May 31 at 3:00 pm, and A Winning Season? It’s Time to Take Sports-writing Seriously, on Friday June 1 at 11:30 am.
You are here: Home > Christopher Kenneally to Host Two Sessions at BEA
- Frankfurt Becomes A Refuge For Books October 21, 2016
- At Frankfurt, Vitek Tracz Predicts Next Moves for Open Access October 20, 2016
- RightFind Music Launches October 16, 2016
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012