An emerging new generation of interactive textbooks stands to change fundamentally the way students, instructors and authors use, share and create academic texts. Advanced digital tools make possible the convenience of online and downloadable access options, and can mean a much lower-priced textbook. At last month’s annual conference of the Text & Academic Authors Association (TAA), Clancy Marshall of Dynamic Books and Jeff Shelstad of Flat World Knowledge detailed the opportunities and advantages for authors particularly.
You are here: Home > BTB #176: Interactive Textbooks: Poised For Success?
on July 25, 2010 in Podcasts
Leave a Reply
- The Winning Move for Open Access March 26, 2017
- In US, Book Sales Fall Sharply March 24, 2017
- The Rise of the Researchers March 19, 2017
- BTB #236: The Great Debate: Are Publishers Irrelevant? May 22, 2011
- Librarians To Confront E-Book Mess: The Week Ahead November 30, 2012
- Roger Rabbit Returns December 2, 2012